Our Newlywed Kitchen
Learn the art of gathering
around the table
The bond you build around your table and in your kitchen will have a lifelong effect on your marriage. Whether you’re sipping lattes together in your pj’s or serving your favorite meal to friends, your kitchen is key to tender moments and lasting traditions that make up your happily-ever-after.
In Our Newlywed Kitchen, author Laura Schupp acts as your entertaining, and engaging mentor, guiding you through the process of setting up a well-appointed kitchen. Let her inspire you to build your own loving, nurturing home together — one meal at a time.
Tyndale House Publishers
Releases: May, 2018
Hardcover, 240 pages
You’ll be equipped to
- Customize your wedding gift registry for the way you live
- Organize a kitchen that reflects your personal style
- Make cooking and entertaining a joy with a well-stocked kitchen
- Discover delicious, healthy recipes
- Create traditions that reflect your values
- Collect loved ones’ recipes and memories, creating a personal keepsake for generations to come
- Gathering to eat scrumptious food around a beautiful table with people you love—that’s what happily-ever-after looks like. That’s Our Newlywed Kitchen.